Sorry, this job has expired.
New Albany, IN
The Big O Tires in New Albany, IN, is now hiring a Cashier.
• Very competitive pay.
• Excellent employee discount.
• Company-assisted wearables program.
• Annual performance reviews.
This is a part-time position that has the possibility of becoming full time. If this position becomes full time, you will receive:
• Company Match Retirement Plan (available after 90 days)
• Health Insurance (available after 90 days)
• Must be available to work 25-30 hours per week.
• Must be flexible on start times which will vary between mornings and mid-afternoon.
• Computer skills will be necessary.
• You must enjoy dealing with the public.
• Professional telephone skills will be necessary.
• Various clerical & in-store maintenance duties will be involved.
• 25-30 hours per week
Big O Tires was founded in 1962 by a grassroots collective of proudly
independent tire dealers. Nearly half a century later, Big O Tires has
evolved into one of North America's largest retail tire franchisors, with
nearly 400 franchise and company-owned locations in 19 states.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.